Not accepting she did it

For friends and family members of people who took the life of someone else before ending their own lives. Issues relating to murder-suicide complicate grief for those left behind, so the need for positive support is significant.

Not accepting she did it

Postby tjirttail » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Unusual but "supposedly" I'm not convinced yet my sister first shot her husband then herself. How do u shoot yourself twice?I want access to the report but am having no luck at reaching the investigating officer and her remaining 3 children are not saying a word.im Esperanto to know the details to convince myself hat there was no other way it could have happened.
tjirttail
Visitor

Re: Not accepting she did it

Postby Karyl » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:28 am

Dear Friend,

It is not easy when we have questions, and those who may know the answers refuse to give them to us.

As for shooting herself twice, this does happen sometimes in a suicide. The first shot is not fatal so the person shoots again. I've heard of it far more often than I would have expected.

What makes you believe that your sister's death was homicide? How long ago was this? Is it possible that they are still investigating?
Karyl
Site Admin

Return to Murder - Suicide