Lost a child

An area especially for those who are newly bereaved by suicide. If you feel alone or need extra help, please let us know.

Lost a child

Postby asecretfile » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:57 am

i am a new member and I lost my daughter on September 23 2015 to suicide at the age of 13.

My emotions are all over the place. I'll go from doing ok to uncontrollable tears in a matter of seconds. It's not good to have to meet this way, but it's comforting to be in the company of people who know what it's like.
asecretfile
Visitor

Re: Lost a child

Postby Blossom » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:01 am

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can imagine just a little, the shock that you are in right now. Please get some help other than joining up with people here....your doctor is a start (I guess you have already made a start to gt some assistance?). Please put your head down for little rests, drink water - often people want to help and are waiting to be told what is needed. have you got a close family member or friend who can advocate for you?

Oh, she is so young. I am sending my blessings to you . I wish I could transport a hug over the sea. This must be so so hard. Your precious daughter.

Being all over the place is normal, I'm sorry to say, but I think it is good to hear that at least. I felt my mind going with the trauma of grief when my son passed - there as grief and there was a part of me watching myself fall apart and not understanding and feeling very scared. Coming here and reading some posts helped me to at least identify what was happening to me. I hope it will help you too.

Although I don't often drop in on this board anymore, I want you to know that I am thinking of you Please, please, take care of you. x
Blossom x

If nothing else, give refuge to those in need.
Blossom
Mentor

Return to Newly Bereaved