I saw her jump

An area especially for those who are newly bereaved by suicide. If you feel alone or need extra help, please let us know.

I saw her jump

Postby cameliafl » Mon May 25, 2015 7:13 am

I am writing this as I am on the public transport. I'm trying to he back my tears as the lady sitting opposite me is staring.
Today was a bad day. A really bad one. I thought I was better last week but then I had to do a project over the weekends with my new teammates and I had to do the bulk of it because others wanted to study. It made me miss my friends a lot. My friends in my previous school that was family. We were family.
And then today during my group meeting I saw her. I swear I did. I was looking up to lab buildings and I saw her on the fifth floor. The highest one. She was smiling to me. I swear it was her. I...I'm not sure how to put it into words but...I saw her jump. From the fifth floor.
I never knew how she died. Her families didn't want to say anything but she jumped right before my eyes.
I don't know anymore. It's getting harder to get by. Getting harder to find friends that can listening ears.
May it get better one day. It is this hope that is the only thing that keeps me going. But I am so tired.
cameliafl
Visitor

Return to Newly Bereaved