New to this site.

Tell us who you are and what brought you here
Luna1234
Visitor

New to this site.

Post by Luna1234 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi all, my name is steven, and I lost my wife a year ago we were both Army veterans, and had gotten out and stayed in Washington state to raise her son close to family. We bought a house in granite falls, and I worked for boeing in everett, she continued her career as a vet technician. things were going great for about a year, and then our old partying way's started to kick in, we both became addicted to pain killers, and started injecting heroin. we were sick alot of the time, and going broke my wife sent her son to go live with his grandparents, because we were having alot of stress at the time. Her parents alway's put her down and told her she wasn't a mother, even before the drugs, they never knew we used until after the suicide. Three day's before it happened, she told me she had been thinking about it, and I made her promise me she would talk to me or call someone if she had those feeling's again, she said she didn't want to go to the ER, and I wish I would have pushed it more. I told her how much I loved her and needed her, and that we could get off the dope. A couple of day's later, I came home from work and found her on the couch, about six hours after she had done it. I am trying to move on with my life the best that I can, I have the nightmares every night still, and wake up crying and in a pool of sweat. I have been clean from dope since that day, I have a girl friend now, and a child on the way. I am very excited to be a father, I saw the ultrasound a few weeks ago, and I can't describe the feeling that came over me, it was amazing.