Depression

Tell us who you are and what brought you here

Depression

Postby etgoodwi » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:41 am

Hello.... My name is EileenT and I lost my wonderful sister Mary to suicide on Monday, December 26!!! She has struggled with severe depressive disorder for 37 years... I am so very sad and having a hard time coping...
etgoodwi
Visitor

Re: Depression

Postby cali » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Dear Eileen, I'm so sorry that you lost your wonderful sister. This forum is not very active these days, and I visit infrequently. But it's good, and important that you are reaching out.
There is lots to read here, and there is much advice about the importance of drinking lots of water, getting rest when you are able, and taking things a moment at a time.
If you would like a more active forum, I recommend the Alliance of Hope for Suicide Survivors. There are some lovely people there, who also know what you are going through.
In the meantime, remember to breathe, and please take good care of yourself. Thinking of you, and sending light and peace, cali
cali
Supporting

Re: Depression

Postby erikamtz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 am

Eileen,

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Please know that there are people here who understand your grief and will listen. I'm sending comfort and love your way. Please
let me know if you ever need to vent.
-E
Hope to be together again...love you
erikamtz
Regular

Return to Introduce Yourself