5 Years tomorrow....

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

5 Years tomorrow....

Postby insearchofpeace » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:47 pm

x
Last edited by insearchofpeace on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim" ~Ovid
insearchofpeace
Regular

Re: 5 Years tomorrow....

Postby Karyl » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:55 am

In Search of Peace,

Welcome back.

I am so sorry that your little Cramer is gone.

And now it's five years since your dad left. Five years is sometimes a major milestone, so I am wondering how you feel about it and if you have any special plans to remember your dad that day.

Can you tell us a little bit about him?
Karyl
Site Admin

Postby cali » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 pm

Just wanted you to know I am still here sometimes, and I heard you. Sending good wishes your way.
cali.
cali
Supporting

Postby insearchofpeace » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Thank you Karyl.

x

I wish he would have known just how much people loved him and all he had to offer. I wish I would have been a better daughter and been there more often to remind him of that.

Cali, so nice to hear from you. I have taken comfort in seeing that you are still present here time to time. I hope you are well.

Much love to you both
Peace
Last edited by insearchofpeace on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insearchofpeace
Regular

Postby cmarie » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:15 pm

In search of peace - so very, very lovely to see your long post when I logged on. It was like seeing an old friend that I had been through the trenches with - you too Cali.
I also feel sad the same support isn't here the same way as when I needed it. I honestly think the wise, compassionate voices on this forum kept me going.
I am glad you have reconnected with your sister- I remember how difficult that was for you. Post suicide, some relationships never survive in the new normal; some look different. Hang on to what we value I guess...
Take care.
Cmarie
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.
cmarie
Supporting

Postby insearchofpeace » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:26 pm

cmarie, it was just as lovely to get your reply my friend....
cmarie wrote: It was like seeing an old friend that I had been through the trenches with - you too Cali.
- so true, so well said. Will always be close to my heart, all of you.

I remembered this dates significance, Liam's birthday, when I got notification of your reply. Thinking of you and yours cmarie. Hope this year was gentler than the last x
insearchofpeace
Regular

Your dad

Postby Karyl » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:42 am

Insearchofpeace,

Thank you for telling us about your daughter. Your description of him was so good, I could almost picture him.

Your comment that you wish you had been a better daughter: My guess is that you were a wonderful daughter to your dad. You loved him.You admired him. You were his child. That's all you need to be the daughter he wanted and needed.

Love and peace,
Karyl, mother of Arlyn
Karyl
Site Admin

Postby insearchofpeace » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Thank you for your kind words Karyl. Take good care
Peace
insearchofpeace
Regular

Return to * This Month *