My boyfriend Cody

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

My boyfriend Cody

Postby ketaa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Cody mulholland birthday September 22, 1994 died march 5,2015. He is such an amazing guy, a loving boyfriend he makes me happy everytime I am sad even tho he was suffering inside. a nice man, a friend that you scan count on. A loving son a brother to his only one sister, a bestfriend, understanding and kind and always patient.I miss you so much cody..
ketaa

Re: My boyfriend Cody

Postby seeking » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:54 pm

ketaa,

I'm so very sorry you have lost someone who has given you much happiness and many incredible special memories in your life. The love that you have for each other is the profound gift you have to remember him by. I hope those cherished moments bring you some sense of peace and comfort when you find yourself missing him. Our loved ones are truly never far away; he loves you still and is watching over you from where he is.
seeking

Return to * This Month *