Sept15th

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

Sept15th

Postby sueredpred » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:14 am

As my husbands 4 year mark comes up. I reflect on many things. Mainly my unspoken sorrow over his own 61st bday which was August 15 and now this anniversary. I think I should finally release his ashes at his best friends farm like he wanted. But I am afraid to let them go. I know I can keep some. I wear some in a necklace I had made sometimes. I guess I will offer his daughter some if she wants them. I think is all the things I have done since Sept15,2011 and I am proud. I am grateful for the 3 or 4 times Mikey has come to me. I just hate this longing in my heart. This feeling of being incomplete. I will go to an SOS group tommorow night. I hope sharing will help. Anniversarys suck. peace suepred
sueredpred

Return to * This Month *