Pauls angelversary

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

Pauls angelversary

Postby Crystl » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:12 am

well just got through another year...November 30 Paul (forever 24) was 29 in Heaven!
December 28th the 5 year angelversary of his leaving..
Tomorrow 5 years since his funeral..and in 2 weeks the scattering of his ashes!
Been feeling worse this week than before 'the death date' this year!
I just wonder what this life is all about!! Just waiting to join my only precious son..
Sorry no positive and uplifting words here for others atm..
thinking of you all.. <3
Crystl
Supporting

Re: Pauls angelversary

Postby Softiebunny » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Dear friend

Just wanted to say I feel the same way and I find it gets harder every day. 42 weeks tonight since my lovely 23 years old daughter Jessica ended her life. People expect you to carry on but it is so hard. The ache in my stomach gets deeper every day. I try and put on my happy face at work but is getting so difficult to keep going. Sending you love and strength to carry on and know you will be together one day. Xxxxx
Softiebunny
Visitor

Postby cali » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Hugs to you both.
cali
Supporting

Postby Crystl » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:20 am

Thanks to you both... <3
Crystl
Supporting