My beautiful Aaron

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

My beautiful Aaron

Postby Janet77 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:24 pm

It's been 7 years and 7 months since you chose to leave us. Your birthday was 1st of January 1977 (1-1-77) so it was an ongoing joke how your next birthday was always next year. You were my saviour and best friend you always knew what was good for me, even when you were so little, you were wise beyond your years. How come you didn't know loosing you would destroy me? Everyday I wish this is all a dream and you will come back. I thought maybe your new little nephew was going to be the one he was born on 7th of July 2011 (7-7-11) his birth date is numerically the opposite of yours, but your brother and his wife have abandoned us and I never get to see them. I can only hope this nightmare ends and I can find some happiness somewhere. I will always love you what else could I possibly do.
Janet77
Visitor

Re: My beautiful Aaron

Postby Softiebunny » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Dear friend

I registered with this website a few weeks ago and have never posted anything. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face as it has been 42 Weeks tonight since our beautiful daughter Jessica ended her life. She had been ill for over three years in constant daily pain but no medication eased her headaches. She was 23 years old but her life really stopped on 10 January 2011 when she woke up with a headache that never went away. People keep saying it will be easier once you pass the first anniversaryd but I don't believe that as the pain of missing her gets worse every day. I live in the North of Scotland in the UK and there are no support groups for bereaved parents of suicide in this area. Every time I see a mother and daughter together my hears breaks and I have to try and not cry but it is getting more difficult. Sorry for going on about me when I wanted to respond to you and let you know I feel and understand your pain. I send you love and cuddles and hope you have the strength to carry on. Xxxxx
Softiebunny
Visitor

Re: My beautiful Aaron

Postby Janet77 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:37 am

Hello,

Sorry for not replying sooner and I too feel for your pain. I was told it gets easier as time goes on but it isn't that it gets easier you just learn to live with the pain. It is now apart of who you are. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of my sons, (i have posted a different subject called Broken Family which will explain more of my story). I love them both and I wish they could be with us at birthdays and christmas' but there not and I find it incredibly difficult to go to family events and watch my sisters and in laws with all their children and grand children knowing I can't have that or any version of that.

I have now heard twice that there are no support groups in Scotland, this was the same for me where we live (rural South Australia) the closest group was over an hour away. They meet on a Wednesday night and we found it difficult to attend so I contacted the local support agencies and found a worker who helped me set up my own group. We have been going since 2010 and although we don't have large numbers of people attend we do have a few regulars who keep the group going and people contact us and drop in when they feel they can. The group is called Silent Ripples if you google us you will see our web page. Maybe you or someone could do the same in Scotland. Anyway something I heard somewhere that has helped me at times is a saying 'You never know how strong you can be until strong is the only thing you can be' Stay strong you will get through it just don't try and rush it.
Janet77
Visitor

Return to * This Month *