My step-brother, Jack

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

My step-brother, Jack

Postby missingyoualways » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:47 am

Jack Harrison, Born 22nd November 1991 - Lost to us on 15th December 2013.

It's been a year and there hasn't been one day that I haven't thought of him. When I haven't wondered if there was more we could have done. If he might have still been with us if we'd known how broken he was inside. It hurts to think about how unhappy he must have been, how much he was hurting and no one realised. I'm sorry, Jack. I feel like we failed you, like I failed you. I have to forgive myself though because you didn't want any help. I have to forgive myself because even your closest friends had no idea and I have to forgive myself because I wont make it if I don't.

I'll always love and miss you - until we meet again.

xxx
http://www.suicidegrief.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3460 - Jack's story through my eyes.

Missing you always, brother
xxx
missingyoualways
Visitor

Return to * This Month *