My loving Father

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

My loving Father

Postby kidispink » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:06 pm

He was the most loving man I have ever encountered. He was born February 8, 1968. And died last November, 22nd. Leaving behind myself and my 12 year old little brother. He was on of my soul mates, I was his best friend, sister, his brother, his mother, and most off all his daughter. Even my best friends used to hug him and love him, they thought of him as there father also, so losing him was difficult for everyone. Unfortunately his manic depressives only got worse as he was getting older and the summer before his fall he was doing some pretty horrible things to get money that he regretted in the end. When I came home from school and my mom and stepdad said the needed to talk to me about something I had never seen a more pitiful look in someone's eyes in my life. I knew what happened right at that moment, and fell to the ground. I hate to say that I knew what exactly had happened. But regardless, this world lost a wonderful man that day. I love you daddy.

Still searching, but trying hard not to.
kidispink
Visitor

Re: My loving Father

Postby cmarie » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:18 pm

I am so sorry you have lost your dad. It sounds like you two shared a very special relationship. You are coming up on the first anniversary of your dad's death. It is such a very difficult time. It has felt to me as though the build up to the anniversaries is much more difficult than the day itself.

I hope you are able to find some peace.
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.
cmarie
Supporting

Re: My loving Father

Postby Karyl » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Dear Kidispink,

I am so sorry that your dad is gone. My heart goes out to you.

Was there a funeral or memorial service for your dad? If there was, can you tell us about it?
Karyl
Site Admin

Return to * This Month *