Happy Birthday my beautiful son...

If the person you remember was born or died during the present month, we invite you to place a name here so that others will be able to read the names and remember them with you. Also include the birth and death date, your name, your relationship to them, and a few words telling us about this person.

Happy Birthday my beautiful son...

Postby lainie » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:42 am

At 6:38 this morning ..39 years ago God blessed me with a beautiful baby boy..who grew up to be a fine man..loving, kind,giving..wonderful son, brother and friend. We all miss you every minute..every day and carry you with us wherever this life takes us..love you more my sweet son!
lainie
Regular

Re: Happy Birthday my beautiful son...

Postby Blossom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:45 pm

lanie, Happy Birthday to your sweet boy. I know that tears punctuate your words...but so lovely to hear of your gratitude.

(Thank you for supporting so many here on the forum)
Blossom x

If nothing else, give refuge to those in need.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby lyn » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Dear Lainie, yes, thank you for your kindness and lessons you share with us, lessons earned from years of facing your own heartache and reaching out to others to sympathize and advise. Your certainty of your son's presence in your life inspires and gives me hope. Bless you and your family on your loving son's birthday.
lyn
Regular

Postby cmarie » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Happy birthday to your dear boy. And happy birthing day to you lainie. Hope the memories hold you in good stead today. A hard day.
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.
cmarie
Supporting

Postby cali » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:24 am

We carry him with us too, Lanie. You have kept him bright and present on these pages, a presence I am grateful for. Thank you for sharing him, and hopes for a day graced with more shining memories...
cali
Supporting

Postby Juliet09 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:18 am

Hey Lainie! Belated happy birthday to your son, I know I am bit late to wish you and your Son for birthday but I think for wishes time doesn’t matter. Even My Son’s birthday will be in next week and we had booked best birthday party bar nyc to make his birthday special for him.
Juliet09
Visitor

Return to * This Month *