not sure if this fits

A place to discuss just about anything, to get off-topic. The only restrictions are that discussions and sharing be suitable for a G-rated audience, and that the messages follow the rules of general courtesy and respect for others.

not sure if this fits

Postby suepred » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:56 am

As my subject suggests I don't know were else to put this but on Aug 22 I wil undergo a double knee replacement. I will be in the hospital several weeks doing rehab right there, than home for recovery. Ever since Mikey's death my pain and mobility have gotten worse, my Mom now has early alzheimers I am the main caregiver and I have to work a few more years. So off I go to get some new pieces and parts. When I made this decesion my Mom told me Mikey never would have let me suffer this long, so that made me feel kind of good. I just wish he was here with me to cheer me on and help me. But in a way, I know he is always with me. Pray for me my friends please. I will check in before surgery as time allows. peace suepred
suepred
Regular

Re: not sure if this fits

Postby Karyl » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:26 am

Suepred,

I hope the surgery goes well for you, and that your recuperation is short and easy. Please check in with us when you can.

Yes, Mikey will probably be there cheering you on. Who knows - maybe he'll send a sign to you while you are in the hospital.
Karyl
Site Admin

Postby Blossom » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm

It fits, suepred. Sending you my very best wishes for healing. I know you will take care.
Blossom x

If nothing else, give refuge to those in need.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby suepred » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 am

Thank you all. I look forward to a sign in the hospital, funny I prayed for that. Mikey used to call it "DATA" drugs are the answer, perhaps I will have a sweet memorable dream of him. I will write when I get home again thank you all as usual peace suepred
suepred
Regular

Return to The Corner Cafe