UPdate

A place to discuss just about anything, to get off-topic. The only restrictions are that discussions and sharing be suitable for a G-rated audience, and that the messages follow the rules of general courtesy and respect for others.

UPdate

Postby Beloved1 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:28 am

I haven't posted since I got evicted on March 1, but, I'm ok, finding lot's of assistance, helpful people aka Angels. There is always a better solution than suicide. The people I am meeting now at Rock Bottom are relieved to know that keeping going taking one step at a time as it reveals itself is the work we all need to do.
Beloved1
Regular

Re: UPdate

Postby Beloved1 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:09 am

I had a great experience this morning after sleeping in the Friends' Shelter. There is a beautiful garden right across the street that I have sat in for a while each morning at the beginning of my day. After an evening of challenges from the haters - aka negative, unhappy people, while I was sitting in the park, I looked up and saw for the first time that the building across the park that I didn't notice before is the hospital that Jacob worked in. And the park I was sitting in is the SAME park we sat in, only on the other side with a different perspective. I guess I have been pretty disoriented until now. During the worst of the abuse last night, one new friend stood up for me in a very subtle way. Maybe the worst is over and I am getting back of my emotional legs...remembering love.
Beloved1
Regular

Postby cali » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Thank you for sharing you story. I am glad to hear that you are finding some good ground, with reference points, angels, and perspectives. May you continue to find grace...
cali
Supporting

Postby Beloved1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Thank you, Cali. The worst part of this for me now are negative people especially the abusive ones. I wish I weren't as sensitive to harshness as I am.
Beloved1
Regular

Postby Beloved1 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:04 pm

July is almost over. I'm in a shelter and coping well with everything that comes up.
Beloved1
Regular

Postby DrummerGirl » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Glad to hear you are doing better these days.
DrummerGirl
Visitor

Return to The Corner Cafe