afsp facilitator training Indianapolis 4/13-14

A place to discuss just about anything, to get off-topic. The only restrictions are that discussions and sharing be suitable for a G-rated audience, and that the messages follow the rules of general courtesy and respect for others.

afsp facilitator training Indianapolis 4/13-14

Postby ScottsMom » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Anyone attending this training event? I am and would love to catch up to you while there.

For those who wonder(ed) where I went...Life s happening at an incredibly fast pace and I cannot moderate here -or post for that matter as I am only mobile and it is so time consuming. I do think of all of you, whether you are new here or a vet of the boards, everyday and pray for us all daily as well.

I hope if you are in Indy for the training we can meet.

V--
ScottsMom
Mentor

Re: afsp facilitator training Indianapolis 4/13-14

Postby Blossom » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm

I miss you.
Blossom x

If nothing else, give refuge to those in need.
Blossom
Mentor

Re: afsp facilitator training Indianapolis 4/13-14

Postby ScottsMom » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:55 pm

I miss you too. I just haven't the funds for a PC or internet and my thumbs are not happy tapping nor jy eyes squinting. I never dreamed i'd be without internet so long...So, so long. My life has turned crazy of late and I haven't a spare second it seems. Perhaps I can rest over the evening of the conference and recoup some energy.
ScottsMom
Mentor

Return to The Corner Cafe