~ Invitation to FALL RETREAT in Columbia, Tennessee ~

Comments and information from our moderators.

~ Invitation to FALL RETREAT in Columbia, Tennessee ~

Postby Karyl » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 am

Dear Friends,

You are all invited to join us at the Fall Retreat in Columbia, Tennessee. Our retreat (aka Retreat #24) will begin on Friday morning, October 21st.
The retreat is open to anyone who has lost someone to suicide.

The retreat is a week-end packed with meaningful activities, and the opportunity to meet others who have lost someone to suicide.(Even though it's a grief retreat, there's actually a lot of laughing. It's not all doom and gloom.)

I will post the details about the retreat on a separate e-mail,

If you want to register, send a note to me at arlynsmom@bellsouth.net, and I will send the registration form to you privately as a Word Document.

Love and peace,
Karyl, mother of Arlyn
Columbia, Tennessee
Karyl
Site Admin

Re: ~ Invitation to FALL RETREAT in Columbia, Tennessee ~

Postby rickyscousin » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

I am actually hosting a summer-June retreat in Gatlinburg Tennessee for all those who lost someone to suicide. But mine is a full week. Its a vacation mixed with meaningful memories, a balloon release, a candle vigil, and each member gets a S.O.S shirt and gift. Is it okay to post about it on this site?
"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes,when you fall, you fly."-Neil Gaiman.
rickyscousin

Re: ~ Invitation to FALL RETREAT in Columbia, Tennessee ~

Postby Karyl » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 am

Rickyscousin,

I assume you are talking about June 2012, 9 months from now. If so, you can post about it closer to time and people can contact you privately for more details.
Karyl
Site Admin

Return to WELCOME - Announcements