Antidepressants

Comments and information from our moderators.

Re: Antidepressants

Postby cali » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Thanks Crystl. Glad to hear you're feeling better.
cali
Supporting

Postby Bereaved1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Jacob's sister told me after he died that he told her that is medication was too strong. The police told me that the day he hung himself he called all of his family to tell them that he was going to do it. He only told me 3 times on the phone that day, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you". I had no idea that was goodbye or that he had warned his family. Now, when I hear TV med commercials with those fake pleasant voices rhyming off side effects with music and animation like they are unimportant, I feel furious. The more we rant, the more chance there is to make these facts conscious and hold those who manufacture and dispense, accountable. It's lethal.
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
Bereaved1
Supporting

Postby cali » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Last edited by cali on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
cali
Supporting

Postby Bereaved1 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:07 am

Let's RANT ON! Upper Case indicates rage & anger in type...
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
Bereaved1
Supporting

Postby Bereaved1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:57 am

Instead of medicating the victims of Sadistic Systems - see my rants in Venting - we have to notice, understand and act on the sadistic systems. It's simple.
Bereaved1
Supporting

Postby Bereaved1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 am

Actually my rants about Sadistic Systems and action that I have taken are in Suicide Prevention. I think this is a great time to start changing things.
Bereaved1
Supporting

Postby insearchofpeace » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:01 pm

x
Last edited by insearchofpeace on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim" ~Ovid
insearchofpeace
Regular

Postby Bereaved1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:08 pm

I agree. This link is helping me a lot. http://www.pete-walker.com/fAQsComplexPTSD.html I really hope it helps...
Bereaved1
Supporting

Postby cali » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:47 pm

This area of treatment is way out of control. For many, many years, studies have shown that areas all over the world with naturally occurring lithium in the drinking water have much lower rates of suicide. I am not talking about the massively high dose, zombie inducing prescription lithium. Just miniscule amounts of a naturally occurring mineral, taken daily. What a concept. But this is the USA and big Pharma. Supersize is the only way they seem to think. MORE IS NOT BETTER. When will we ever figure that out? Be frugal, be careful, go slow, observe.
Last edited by cali on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
cali
Supporting

Postby Bereaved1 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 am

I agree, Cali. Asian medicine is available in the USA. It is more homeopathic, focussing on and observing results in the individual with the philosophy that the person's body cures itself from disharmony with a little help. I have always had success with it and am very cautious with whatever is prescribed for me. Here's more on Asian medicine at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditiona ... e_medicine and more on lithium. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium
Bereaved1
Supporting

PreviousNext

Return to WELCOME - Announcements