Back Again

A discussion of any suicide issue or grief topic that don't fit elsewhere.

Back Again

Postby suepred » Sat May 11, 2013 6:25 am

Dear friends I apologize for my long abscence or lack of posting. My life was pretty busy since my Mom's cancer scare in december. I am happy to report she is cancer free! The lumpectomy went well, the radiation hard and long but all over. She is taking the five year pill afterwards that is a hormone drug with no side effects. We visited the onocologist this thursday and are done! We don't need to see him for 6 months. Everyone was great to us at the two cancer centers we went too. I have wanted to come here but have just been to exhausted to do it until now. I have managed to continue to go to my monthly s.o.s. groups here which are wonderful and help keep me somewhatndha sane. Through all this I know my dear Mikey has been with me and I have felt him near me on many occasions. One evening I woke up on the c ouch and looked towards the bedroom door and I saw my husband watching me sleep, he had pulled backthe curtain that divides the two rooms and had his familiar slight smile on his face like he was checking on me. I don't think it was a dream. He turned and just walked into our bedroom and was gone. I got up and followed the image which of course was gone but just smiled. I needed to see him and I did. It was beautiful. Dream or whatever I will take it and know he is always near me I have not shared this except with two of my s.o.s. friends and they did not find it shocking or strange, they understood and said I did see him. As usual I wish you all peace suepred
suepred
Regular

Re: Back Again

Postby lyn » Sun May 12, 2013 10:57 am

So glad your Mom is well. And so glad that your love is watching over you. It is what we all hope for.
lyn
Regular

Postby Blossom » Mon May 13, 2013 9:55 pm

I am pleased that you and your mum have a little clear sailing ahead of you. These visions/dreams/happenings....they are so precious and powerful. And there is nothing quite like knowing that there is safety in sharing them. I hope you get a little time to care for yourself as well.
Blossom x

If nothing else, give refuge to those in need.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby suepred » Wed May 15, 2013 6:27 am

Thank you ladies, I can't believe I stayed away so long. All your support and knowing this site is here is a true gift. peace suepred
suepred
Regular

Postby cali » Wed May 15, 2013 10:27 am

Happy to read your presence here again suepred. peace, what my son always said to his friends getting off the phone. I miss hearing it and you always say it. I am glad you got to see your husband. peace, cali
cali
Supporting

Return to Miscellaneous