EFFEXOR!!!

A discussion of any suicide issue or grief topic that don't fit elsewhere.

Re: EFFEXOR!!!

Postby crisa » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Tammy- You are very important to this forum and you put in alot of work and care here! You becoming a Moderator has been a Blessing and an addition to this site! Just wanted you to know!

i think this topic just kinda went in unintended directions maybe b/c the hurt ppl were feeling about this topic and I don't think anyone meant any hurt towards anyone else. The conversation/communication got, well hell I don't know the word I'm looking for, but y'all know what I mean! :?

OK I ll turn the topic back over to y'all because obviously my ADHD mind is coming up with blanks now! 8-) '
Crystal
crisa
Active

Postby cali » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Thank you for your words crisa. I appreciate everyone here and I honestly don't know if I would have made it without this forum. I don't ever want to hurt anyone here.

Fay, you have done nothing wrong at all. This is an important and highly charged topic, because it is so important. Thank you for posting. To me, your post was valuable, helpful and informative.

We are or have all been basket cases many times, and with an anniversary approaching, believe me I understand feeling that way. Saying what's on your mind and getting feedback can be a godsend for all of us. Please don't feel bad about your posts, and keep posting when you feel like it. We are with you. We are all in this grief, one way or another.
cali
cali
Supporting

Postby lainie » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Dear Fay: Please don't feel like you have done anything wrong...we are all traveling this journey together, and it is a very difficult journey to say the least. You are doing just fine
and please continue to post your feelings any time...we are all here for you, and listening. Our journeys, while being the same, are very different, if that makes any sense at all.
Sometimes what we mean to say or what we are trying to say gets misinterpreted by others but we all mean well and are trying to help each other. Tomorrow is another day, and I
hope yours is filled with light and sunshine...peace to you,

Lanie
lainie
Regular

Postby psyquestor » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:00 pm

(((((Fay)))))) Please don't feel you should stay in the background or not post. This is a very good topic for discussion and when I said there were better places to discuss this, I was trying to be "moderate" in my post. There are a great many sites where you can sign petitions to have these drugs reviewed, voice your opinion and try to change the way things are currently. I was trying to find a way to say there are sites where there are others who understand and who are trying to do something about these drugs, without sounding like I was giving you advice. That's not why I'm here. I'm here to try to help.

It's hard sometimes to get the words right and I'm sorry that I did so poorly. I'm on your side Fay and if there is something you think that can be done about this, then please feel free to let us know about it. Together we can try to change the way things are.
Tammy
Proud Army Mom

I thought I would lay down and die after losing my Son to suicide.
Instead I chose to fight the monster that killed him.
http://www.afsp.org

Hold On, Pain Ends
psyquestor
Supporting

Postby lainie » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Very well said, thank you Tammy...

Lanie
lainie
Regular

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous