The Pain

This forum is for people that have suicidal thoughts. We hope that we can offer words of encouragement and hope to you. If you choose to write a letter here, we ask that you put a lot of thought and care in your letter. Choose your words carefully. Don't preach. Don't berate. Don't write anything negative.

The Pain

Postby justme » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Before you make a choice, please think about this. The Pain you temporarally feel will end, but the pain of your loved ones will last their lifetime. There is nothing in this life that can't be helped. There is no reason to make such a rash decision. Talk to someone, anyone, you have the power to make changes. If only my husband reached out. Now he's gone, I will spend the rest of my life in pain, his sisters, brothers, neices, nephews, friends and coworkers will feel that pain for the rest of their lives. No pain can come close to the pain that I feel, the pain that was caused by suicide.
justme
Visitor

Return to Letters to Suicidal People