About: Living Is So Big

For discussion of suicide prevention ideas, programs, research, etc.

About: Living Is So Big

Postby LivingIsSoBig » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 pm

www.livingissobig.com

Living Is So Big empowers, encourages, and inspires everyone to more actively appreciate life and everything that surrounds it. We are making a difference in today's children, teens, adults, and elders by reminding everyone that "if you have a heartbeat you have a purpose".
On April 10, 2010, then seventeen year old, Christopher J. Agudo attempted to end his life by suicide. On April 14, 2010 Living Is So Big was born. Christopher's father, Jesus Agudo had found a way to help his son get back on track with thinking positively. He registered this website and had it up and running on the same day of it's inception. Jesus asked anyone who would listen to share their reason on the website that made them happy in life. By the seventh day, more than ten reasons were posted on the website to share with Christopher. It worked, as Christopher was able to return to the light and leave the darkness for good. Our family has been paying it forward ever since.

Written LETTERS to LISB - Please Read them on our website!!!

Since 2010, Jesus (father), Iliana (mother) and Christopher (son) have been touring the United States to reach kids and adults with the desire to effect a positive change in their lives. To date, we have traveled over 50,000 miles and have visited 60+ cities. We have gone to many Cities, High Schools and Universities spreading the message of Universal Life Appreciation via the cause "Living Is So Big." All by the way of out-of-pocket expenses from the Agudo family.

Today, we are asking for your help on this 2014 "Living Is So Big - mission for the kids."

The mission of Living is So Big (LISB):
We've been asked by many kids, parents and teachers to travel to their location to help with issues in their schools. We travel to High Schools for free. See more information at: www.livingissobig.org
LivingIsSoBig
Visitor

Re: About: Living Is So Big

Postby LivingIsSoBig » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:01 pm

I wanted to stop by this forum to give an update. My son and I still speak wherever we can when asked. We have spoken to thousands of kids about life appreciation and my son's story. Christopher is now 23 years old and still going strong after almost 6 years from his attempt. I want to wish you all the best in life and to never give up. :)

Best Regards,
Jesus Agudo
LivingIsSoBig
Visitor

Return to Suicide Prevention