Time lost

How does grief make you feel? Angy? Sad? Lonely? Afraid? Worried? Tired? Empty?

Time lost

Postby Hurt » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Even though it's been a year since my fathers death it seems like yesterday. I don't know where this year has gone, I hardly remember most of it. It might be that while struggling through this taking one hour at a time, to one day at a time, I was so focused on surviving that time frame that I lost track of time. Maybe.....
Hurt

Re: Time lost

Postby rememberingrichard » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:10 am

I'm sorry for your loss its not yet been a year but I feel like I'm going to have a really similar year comming ahead none of us deserve this and none of the ones I beleive deserve the pain they felt you seem to be doing a really great job I hope to be as strong as you are.
rememberingrichard

Re: Time lost

Postby Hurt » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:56 pm

It's a work in progress. Counseling, anti depressants, talking with others, but mostly to not have my life defined by his actions. I miss him so much and still love him more than anything but I have to learn to live my life without him. He will never be forgotten, but I want my life back or something close to what it was before he left. This determination is what keeps me going. I know Dad would want me to be happy and live life to the fullest, that's what he did. He loved life so much that he gave it up when he could no longer enjoy it.
Hurt

Return to Venting