Angry

How does grief make you feel? Angy? Sad? Lonely? Afraid? Worried? Tired? Empty?

Angry

Postby floresita096 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:01 pm

These past couple of days I have been very angry inside. I keep trying to seem ok, especially at work. Yesterday on my way home from work I just started screaming at my fiancé for committing suicide and doing this to me. Why did he do this to me? Why is he punishing me for his sad, traumatic past, when all I ever tried to give him was love and happiness. We were so happy until a switch went off inside him. I am so angry, that after so many years of trying to find someone who I felt happy, love and so much more with...his past depression comes along and takes it all away. Now I am left behind dealing with this emotional rollercoaster. I know it is not my fault that he decided to take his life, but the pain is still there and it wont go away. I wish it would go away!
floresita096
Visitor

Re: Angry

Postby cali » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:56 pm

You said it well floresita, his depression came along and took it all away. His depression did this to him. I'm very sorry for your loss and pain.
cali
Supporting

Return to Venting