Argument with a friend

How does grief make you feel? Angy? Sad? Lonely? Afraid? Worried? Tired? Empty?

Argument with a friend

Postby Moun10dew » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Got into a somewhat heated argument with a friend of mine she told me she's pissed at me because I don't view her as more important than my deceased girlfriend or my gf's sister. She's pissed at me tells me that since my gf and I started dating that I pushed our friendship aside for my girlfrield (um...yeah its because she was my girlfriend) . Anyway she's now telling me of being heartless and empty with no feelings at all towards anyone.

I'm thinking to a part she might be right. I do care about my friends and family. However I notice in talking to some people that I used to carry on conversations with that I probably am coming off a bit unfeeling. Especially where women are concerned. I feel like my heart is just non-existant. Prior to Kristin I'd flirt with women...new and old friends. Now for the most part I have seen myself showing very little to no interest. Not trying to be rude. I just don't feel anything at all. No feeling in my heart....now feeling down below. I've got friends that are telling me that I will meet someone again someday, but I don't care. I don't want to date. :/ Took me my entire 42 yearsvod existence to meet the woman of my dreams. I honestly just want to be left alone now. Is that normal?
Moun10dew
Regular

Argument with a friend

Postby Moun10dew » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Got into a somewhat heated argument with a friend of mine she told me she's pissed at me because I don't view her as more important than my deceased girlfriend or my gf's sister. She's pissed at me tells me that since my gf and I started dating that I pushed our friendship aside for my girlfrield (um...yeah its because she was my girlfriend) . Anyway she's now telling me of being heartless and empty with no feelings at all towards anyone.

I'm thinking to a part she might be right. I do care about my friends and family. However I notice in talking to some people that I used to carry on conversations with that I probably am coming off a bit unfeeling. Especially where women are concerned. I feel like my heart is just non-existant. Prior to Kristin I'd flirt with women...new and old friends. Now for the most part I have seen myself showing very little to no interest. Not trying to be rude. I just don't feel anything at all. No feeling in my heart....now feeling down below. I've got friends that are telling me that I will meet someone again someday, but I don't care. I don't want to date. :/ Took me my entire 42 yearsvod existence to meet the woman of my dreams. I honestly just want to be left alone now. Is that normal?
Moun10dew
Regular

Return to Venting