I come here for belonging somewhere safe

For suggestions on what helps us cope after our lives have been affected by suicide.

I come here for belonging somewhere safe

Postby 01012011 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:08 pm

I come here every now and again..when I feel alone..when I need to feel close to my brother..to let him know he is not nor will he ever be forgotten..I watch how life goes on..today his children sold his house..to my brothers girlfriend. .the one who found my brother hanging in the closest. .in that house..so strange to me...everyone continues to live their lives. ..yet..I am here because of each of you..you know how I feel..you know where I am...my life continues as well..but continues without Chris...I have lost my zest for life. .I continue to live. ..love...but..it's not the same..nor will it ever be again...thanks for listening. ..my pain is your pain..your pain is my pain...I lost a huge part of me...
Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. Sister of Christopher Arthur
Regular

Re: I come here for belonging somewhere safe

Postby 01012011 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Feeling worse today..guess it's ptsd...who knows and who cares..keep my feelings to myself...overtired too...killing in lafayette...another depressed soul...just seems to get worse
Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. Sister of Christopher Arthur
Regular

Postby Karyl » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:55 am

Dear Friend,

Please tell us about your brother. What are your earliest memories of him? What was he like? What did you and your brother do together?

And how did you find out that he had died?
Karyl
Site Admin

Postby 01012011 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:46 am

I have been coming here for almost five years...I come here when I need to unload..unwind. ..feel a part of the world to which I belong now..suicide survival. I can't talk about him anymore..it's all been said..I just need to feel someone understands what I am feeling. .unfortunately all that visit here knows..hugs to all
Regular

Return to Coping