Just needed somewhere to vent....

For friends and family members of people who took the life of someone else before ending their own lives. Issues relating to murder-suicide complicate grief for those left behind, so the need for positive support is significant.

Just needed somewhere to vent....

Postby Cindy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Alittle Background....My Dad shot and killed another person in February 2010 and then he killed himself. As his only child/relative I am being sued by the victim's family personally and they are also suing his estate. He didn't have much but what little he did have I spend $135 a month to store. I am just so sick of it all! Due to the nature of the situation I still have never had a "funeral" or "service" for him and I probably never will. I am just so sick of being sued and paying attorney fees for something I DIDN'T DO nor did I have any control over the situation. Got home today from taking my three kids on a weekend trip to another $1000.00 bill. It just always stirs the crap up and gets my stomach all in knots. I spend so much useless energy thinking, clicking, and surfing in relation to this incident in my life. I just want it all to be over.... I want my normal life back!!

Thanks for listening....

Cindy
Cindy
Visitor

Re: Just needed somewhere to vent....

Postby Crystl » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:34 pm

dear cindy..I'm so sorry for your loss...
It must be horrific for you having to go through this law suit on top of the loss of your Dad...I can only imagine what you are feeling
what an a** the law is when it allows this to happen to you who are a victim in all this as well
sending you *hugs* of compassion and hope for this to all be over asap
Crystl
Supporting

Return to Murder - Suicide