My brothers unsolved case.

For friends and family members of people who took the life of someone else before ending their own lives. Issues relating to murder-suicide complicate grief for those left behind, so the need for positive support is significant.

My brothers unsolved case.

Postby hisbeauty4ashes » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am

Hi friends I am a new one on here. I needed to reach out because my heart just feels like it cannot take anymore. I just lost a friend August 14th to suicide. I have lost multiple people to tragic deaths. I have never went to counseling for the loss. I have just always tried to work through it and then I think I am okay.

I want to share my story about my brother who was killed on May 6, 2005. His story is different and one of the most heart wrenching ones for me, because it was never solved. I never new what really happened early in the morning of May 6, 2005 around 4:00am. I only know what I was told. My brother went to a town near by to retrieve a jacket he had left there at a friends house. In the early morning hours form the police records they found my brother laying in the road as if he laid their to rest. He had his hands folded and propped under his head, and his legs were crossed over one another. The top of his head was gauged and what ever gauged him was the final blow to his death. The police said it was the most strangest thing they had ever witnessed. At first they thought a car must have not seen him and hit the top of his head but then they said well his body would have moved him out of position if he was hit. So they thought well maybe it was suicide and then they thought no it could not be that because he would of used other forms to take his life. So it remains a mystery. People were interviewed who had driven that road early that morning and I was appalled at some of the answers how people saw him acting strange, and yet they did not stop to see if he was okay. Also people saw him laying in the road and just drove around him. I was angry in my heart at how people just left my brother in the street as if he was trash. Needles to say they ran into dead ends and his murder/ what ever was never solved.

I struggle to this day wondering what really happened to him. I long to find justice but have no clue if I will ever get justice. The person who did this is free and my brother is gone. How do I live with that? I feel as if apart of me was ripped from me. I feel like part of me died that day.

Thanks for listening.
hisbeauty4ashes
Visitor

Re: My brothers unsolved case.

Postby Karyl » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 am

Dear Friend,

I'm so sorry that your brother is gone, and that the cause of death is unknown. It has to be difficult for you and your family.

Since the goal of this board is suicide grief, you may not relate to most of the issues discussed here.

We also have an e-mail group called Mourning Our Brothers and Sisters (MOBS) for adults whose siblings died of any cause of death. Would you be interested in joining MOBS?

If so, send me your e-mail address via PM or to arlynsmom@bellsouth.net and I will get Dawn to send an application and invitation to you.
Karyl
Site Admin

Re: My brothers unsolved case.

Postby hisbeauty4ashes » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 am

Well I would love to check that group out.

I am on here however for a couple of suicides of close friends that is what brought me here. I just had a friend take her life August 14, 2011.

I am dealing with a lot of grief in regards to all these losses.

Thanks again
hisbeauty4ashes
Visitor

Return to Murder - Suicide