My first Post

Especially for parents whose sons or daughters died by suicide.

My first Post

Postby debco » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:59 pm

:(
Last edited by debco on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
debco
Visitor

Re: My first Post

Postby Karyl » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:37 am

Debco,

I am so sorry that your son is gone, and that he died by suicide. My heart goes out to you.

It is so sad that your son suffered throughout his life, first by the abuse of his father and then by the treatment of his wife. Letting go of negative feelings about people who hurt our children is not easy, and sometimes, it can take a long time to reach a point where the feelings do not control over lives.

I wish you could get your on back, too.
Karyl
Site Admin

Postby DaughterOfLourdes » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:23 pm

My dear sister in loss: The child is a victim and needs you. This is your son's child. I would find an attorney known in Family Court and attempt to get visitation, perhaps even custody, if that woman is as sick as you portray.

You cannot bring your son back, nor do you want to. He is free now, in a way we can only dream about. What you can do is attempt to intercede on behalf of his child. I pray you have the $ to do this. What happened is not your fault, but you will feel responsible for quite a long time unless you find a very good grief counselor. We all feel responsible, sister, and most of us are not (I can't speak for everyone). May God bless you, enlighten you, and assist you in fulfilling His purpose for you in this life.
TOTUS TUUS
DaughterOfLourdes
Visitor

Postby debco » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 pm

No, it's not my place to fight for her right now.
I already lost trying to save my son.
I can be involved if I want, for now I choose solitude from hurtful people in my life.
I hope I won't be judged for that.
I need to heal, the pain is debilitating right now.
debco
Visitor

Return to Fathers and Mothers