Memories

Especially for those whose mothers or fathers died by suicide.

Memories

Postby Smitty1131 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 pm

I want you to know. Dispite all the bad things that have happened since I was 6 all the pain you've inflicted I was able to forgive you. You went years without seeing me. Missed birthdays Christmas ext. That didn't matter then. But I can see how it all came swirling back on you. Before you knew it. 3 of your kids were grown adults and you weren't around to witness it. I'm sorry that you couldn't see me grow. But I'm not sorry for your choices anymore. I'm not sorry you made those negative choices to put your life where it was. You were my biggest hero for the first 6 years of my life. Wether it be buliding a hockey rink in the back yard. Or it be playing hockey and you teaching me to skate when I was 3. You were nothing short of an amazing father. I guess this is just how drugs distroy people. Im sorry but thankful for the lessons you've taught me. I wish you were still around to read this. I'm so sorry dad. I miss you and you're with me every day. I love you. Always have always will.
Smitty1131
Visitor

Return to Sons and Daughters