Oct6

Especially for those who have lost husbands, wifes, boyfriends, girlfriends, or partners to suicide.

Oct6

Postby sueredpred » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:38 am

The birthday passed. The anniversary passed. And now our wedding anniversary passed. I made it. I went to a sos meeting which helped last month and I did have a plan. I was all gung ho about releasing Mikey's ashes, but now not so much. That thought has passed. On the day of the anniversary of his death when I went outside I saw a shooting star over my shoulder. It was all peaceful and not nearly as horrible as the anticipated day. I will continue my quest to be the person I am met to be. A little more scared but here none the less. peace sueredpred.
sueredpred

Re: Oct6

Postby Blossom » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:59 am

Here's to shooting stars, plans that can't catch a breeze. Here's to ashes that need your company a little longer, maybe a lot longer - only you will know. Here's to being scared - you can actually do lots in this life despite some fearful moments, even if they stretch to days at a time. Here's to you and here's to Mikey. It must be rough, Sueredpred. x
Blossom x

If nothing else, give refuge to those in need.
Blossom
Mentor

Postby cali » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:56 pm

xo, suepred.
cali
Supporting

Postby sueredpred » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:41 am

Thank you for the lovely vwords they mean alot
sueredpred

Return to Left Alone