Sept15th

Especially for those who have lost husbands, wifes, boyfriends, girlfriends, or partners to suicide.

Sept15th

Postby sueredpred » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:42 am

Feeling very emotional this am. Approaching the 4 year anniversary and just went through Mikey's 61 bday alone. I took off work 10 -15 for some me time. And am thinking about releasing Mikey's ashes. I am going to a SOS meeting tommorow night to talk. I miss my best friend and soul mate. So choke it down girl and get ready for work. As my husband used to say with open spread arms---I will try and be kind to all I come across in my day. For him and me I will do that. peace suepred
sueredpred

Re: Sept15th

Postby Jason » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:50 am

sueredpred,

Sending you thoughts of peace & strength during these trying days. Do you have any plans on what you might do?
This year for me, I am going to go see my sister-in-law and spend some time with her. She is still struggling pretty hard with several things. So the week I have off before her anniversary, I will spend a few days there to let her get comfortable and chat about things. I know Rebecca would like that.

Much love,
Jason
July 1986 - Oct 2011. Whispering nightly. "Rebecca, I love you. I forgive you. I miss you. I will hold you again."
Jason

Return to Left Alone