Sunday sigh.

Especially for those who have lost husbands, wifes, boyfriends, girlfriends, or partners to suicide.

Sunday sigh.

Postby sueredpred » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:07 am

Looking at another Sunday. I missed my husband so much last night as I stood alone in our home cheering on the triple crown winner. We always watched these horse races together. With also rode together when we could.Everything just has a hollow ring to it. I am tired of acting busy. I am just lonley. I guess it is just a bad day. I need to go visit my Mom at the nursing home and be cheerful. With God's help this day will fade as they all do I just miss my best friend.
sueredpred

Re: Sunday sigh.

Postby Blossom » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:21 am

A sigh, an ache - you have been heard. I'm so sorry.
Blossom x

If nothing else, give refuge to those in need.
Blossom
Mentor

Re: Sunday sigh.

Postby Jason » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:45 pm

sueredpred,

I know how you feel... Is there anyone you might feel comfortable having around next race. I have found that part of life is about relationships, with God, with family, with friends, with strangers, with co-workers, with difficult people. =) Would you feel alright if you invited a friend next time to share the horse races with?
July 1986 - Oct 2011. Whispering nightly. "Rebecca, I love you. I forgive you. I miss you. I will hold you again."
Jason

Return to Left Alone