My Mikey

Especially for those who have lost husbands, wifes, boyfriends, girlfriends, or partners to suicide.

My Mikey

Postby sueredpred » Sun May 10, 2015 7:42 am

I am not sure if it is mothers day or what but I have been missing my husband more than ever. I finally have started a new excersise program and diet. Which is going well. He would have been my biggest cheerleader. But alas. I know he will always be with me. But it is just so hard to move forward. peace sueredpred.
sueredpred

Re: My Mikey

Postby Jason » Sun May 10, 2015 2:54 pm

It sounds like he is still your biggest cheerleader. I love that they still live on through us. Please continue to be strong, taking courage that you know him that well and can let others know him as well. Keep up with the new routine! I will be started on that path soon as well! Gotta see a dietitian and a doctor about my acid reflux first. Then I will be joining you on a new diet and exercise plan. =) sueredpred, thank you for sharing your husband with us.

Jason
July 1986 - Oct 2011. Whispering nightly. "Rebecca, I love you. I forgive you. I miss you. I will hold you again."
Jason

Re: My Mikey

Postby sueredpred » Tue May 12, 2015 5:33 am

Jason thank you for your kind response. The best thing we can do to honor our loved ones is take care of ourselfs. Besides getting a physical 6 months after Mikey died; which found my diabetes,my knee replacements,this is great for me. Your wife would want you healthy and happy in our new exsistance too. Get to the doctor and feel good. Thanks. peace sueredpred
sueredpred

Return to Left Alone