I am back (suepred) now sueredpred.

Especially for those who have lost husbands, wifes, boyfriends, girlfriends, or partners to suicide.

I am back (suepred) now sueredpred.

Postby sueredpred » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:48 pm

It has been so long since I posted I guess I needed a new user name. I lost my beloved husband sept 15 2011. His name is Mikey. I can't believe it will be four years since he left this planet. I came back here because I still feel lost. And so alone. I have gone on,worked,taken care of my Mom. Saw her live with a broken hip go through the surgery,sell her home,watch the dementia get worse,put her in assisted living. All alone. I feel the rest of the world has forgotten Mikey.Just not me. Please forgive my self indulgent pity party today. I have gone on . I just feel kind of stuck. That's why I am back. My husband would be proud of me I do know that. Oh and anyone who remembers my knees are great.peace sueredpred.
sueredpred

Re: I am back (suepred) now sueredpred.

Postby cali » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:01 pm

Welcome back Suepred, and I'm glad your knees are doing well.
cali
cali
Supporting

Postby samwong » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:43 am

Is ok to me back on and off, I know I do.

You are not alone remember that. Someone out there, there is someone also feeling like you.

Take care.
I LOVE MY MUM! SEE YOU IN HEAVEN WHEN MY TIME HAS COME.
GOD, Please show your loves to all.
samwong
Active

Postby sueredpred » Sat May 02, 2015 6:21 am

Thank you guys and you are right Sam you never know what the next person is going thru.
sueredpred

Return to Left Alone