Pain

Especially for those who have lost a sister or brother to suicide

Pain

Postby 01012011 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:54 pm

So missing Chris. .five years this new years eve...can't listen to xmas music without crying. .feel alone..should I let go..why can't i..others have moved on. ..no one to share my pain...I hate suicide. .hate that I didn't stop him..hate his pain..and now I hate my pain..my mother's pain..his children's pain
Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. Sister of Christopher Arthur
Regular

Pain

Postby Karyl » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:40 am

Dear Chris's Sister,

It is not easy to 'let go' of someone we love and miss, and most of us don't want to let go anyway. Would you tell us a little bit about Chris? What was he like?
Karyl
Site Admin

Re: Pain

Postby Cschwab » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:58 am

Again, I do feel your pain, remorse, lots and guilt. Hugs to you as I hope you know that I am thinking of you, anytime you want to talk on here or fb. I am more,than willing.
Hugs
Corinnia
Cschwab

Postby Geodc » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I lost my brother 7 years ago. It is to this day an emotional roller coaster. I feel for you. I wish I could promise it gets easier. I'm not sure it does or if I've just started being more numb.
Geodc
Visitor

Postby Mybrother2016 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Soo sorry for your losses. I just lost my brother to suicide a little over a week ago. Its still hard. We were very close. I just joined this forum tonight. My brother William has 2 wonderful kids and a grandson. He was loved by all. He has a twin brother, my other brother, and we are lost. So many thoughts on all of this. I am trying to stay positive. There are soo many questions unanswered. I know life will never be the same without him. Im new to all this and never thought i would lose one of my brothers this way.
Mybrother2016
Visitor

Postby 01012011 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:15 pm

I will reply...just difficult to revisit my memories..but..I wouldn't have survived without this forum..
Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. Sister of Christopher Arthur
Regular

Return to For Siblings