almost four years

Especially for those who have lost a sister or brother to suicide

almost four years

Postby 01012011 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:43 pm

It has been a long while since i have visited here..So so tired tonight..which brings out the saddest of times,,,especially this time of year...Christopher will be gone four years this New Years...the last time I got go hug him was Christmas day..if i had one wish..i would like to go back in time to hug him one more time.I lost a part of me that I will never recover. Sure I move on..three grandbabies...wonderful job...fabulous friends. .but there isn't a day that I don't think of Christopher..my sadness will never go away....I am glad to have loved him..and still love him as I do...I am tired of people telling me to get over it. I won't..and I don't want to. HOLD ON TO YOUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES OF YOUR LOVED ONES. Love them until the day you die. I have finally realized it is ok to be sad..it is ok to miss them...it is hard to understand why in so many ways.. Life goes on..for some of us in our special club..its a different life..we exist...but we still love...Merry Chrismiss to all...I know its a hard time.. but it is comforting I can still come here to feel understood
Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. Sister of Christopher Arthur
Regular

Re: almost four years

Postby Blossom » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I hope you find a little bit of peace in the holiday season. It is good to 'see' an old forum member pop up - good to hear of survival!
Blossom x

If nothing else, give refuge to those in need.
Blossom
Mentor

Return to For Siblings